
Today is Charlie's 30th Birthday! He is so excited to be 30.
He has been waiting for this day for a long time.
I have so many things I could say about my sweet Charlie.
I'll just post 30 of my favorite things about him.
He has been waiting for this day for a long time.
I have so many things I could say about my sweet Charlie.
I'll just post 30 of my favorite things about him.
1. He opens my door for me.
2. He can fix anything!
3. He loves all the same things I do (puppy, holidays, family, old people, cool cars, old country music, good food, disneyland, bbq's, growing a garden, working in the yard, baby ducks, baby chicks, good movies, etc.)
4. He is strong like an ox.
5. He is humble.
6. He parks far away from the entrance of stores so we don't look lazy.
7. He helps old people when he sees them.
8. He is an excellent neighbor to have.
9. He stops on the freeway to help people with flat tires.
10. He puts others before himself always!
11. He loves his Savior (he calls him brother).
12. He loves an ice cold coke with a meal.
13. He can bbq really really well.
14. He can put out any forest fire and chop down any tree.
15. He has great hair (even when it was long and in my face).
16. He cleans his house routinely unlike any other bachelor I have seen.
17. He doesn't allow shoes in his house.
18. He loves the Utah Jazz!
19. He loves lazy Sundays with a good movie and good food.
20. He loves to drive by old houses and look at them.
21. He drives me around town to look at Christmas lights every year.
22. He loves a good surprise and will trick me any chance he gets.
23. He keeps current on all the news and will call me when he hears a breaking story.
24. He only buys clothes that are on clearance.
25. He keeps hand sanitzer in his car, my car, my purse, anywhere he goes.
26. He refuses to sit in the airport waiting chairs or use public restrooms.
27. He calls me "dear" like we are 70 years old.
28. He is the best motorcyclist in Baja.
29. He is the hottest boy I know.
30. He makes me so very happy.
Happy Birthday Charlie!
I hope today all your Birthday wishes come true.
You know how much I love you.
I thank the Lord for you everyday.

I hope today all your Birthday wishes come true.
You know how much I love you.
I thank the Lord for you everyday.
4 comments:
I love him and I loved reading that stuff about him. Him and Ben are the same in a lot of ways. Happy Birthday Charlie!! Woot Woot!
I find myself saying, "that is such a great post" on all your posts or, "I love reading that" on all of them! But it really is true! Charlie is such a great guy...we love him too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!!!
Lord knows I love a good list, this was an excellent list.
happy birfday charles!! wahn wahnn
Post a Comment