Ahh... why does a pedicure and manicure do so much for a girl? My manicurist' name is Brandon and for the 20 minutes he is massaging my feet I fall fast in love with him. :)
I got my toenails and fingernails done just in time for Orlando tomorrow. Yay!
Here is the weather I have to look forward to this week.
I got my toenails and fingernails done just in time for Orlando tomorrow. Yay!
Here is the weather I have to look forward to this week.
2 comments:
I'm so jealous you get to go somewhere sunny and hot!
Also, i burst out laughing when i saw that picture at the top. The one with the cleaning lady in it hahahaha
Ugh...we have lots of snow on the ground! Tomorrow is May!! I hope you're enjoying the nice weather. Show off that nice pedicure because it will be covered up when you get back!
Post a Comment