April is a month full of emotions for me. It is my Dad's death date, Charlie's Birthday, My Dad's Birthday, My Mom moved out of our family's home, My twin got married and took my baby girl and I traveled most of the month.
Except for Charlie's birthday, I am glad the chaos is over. Things feel like they are finally settling down.
My 19 yr old niece moves in on Thursday. It's her first time moving out and I'm hoping she has fun living with her old boring aunt.
Thanks to my family for all their care and support to both me (being lonely) and my cute Mom for leaving her house of the last 19 years. I know she is relieved to move on from that big house but I know she can't help but miss all the times she shared with my Dad in that house.
Can't wait for the new month of May and some warmth! Here is some photos from April.
Me teaching Puppy and Hound to listen to me. Puppy behaved, Hound could care less. He only listens to Charlie.
My sweet Kallin's birthday. We had sushi and some real good laughs!

The sunrise in Orlando (view from my hotel). Thank you Orlando, the warmth healed me.

I ate like a queen in Disneyworld. My work parents take unbelievable care of me.
We had lakeside seats for the firework show at Epcot. Super cool.
Except for Charlie's birthday, I am glad the chaos is over. Things feel like they are finally settling down.
My 19 yr old niece moves in on Thursday. It's her first time moving out and I'm hoping she has fun living with her old boring aunt.
Thanks to my family for all their care and support to both me (being lonely) and my cute Mom for leaving her house of the last 19 years. I know she is relieved to move on from that big house but I know she can't help but miss all the times she shared with my Dad in that house.
Can't wait for the new month of May and some warmth! Here is some photos from April.
The sunrise in Orlando (view from my hotel). Thank you Orlando, the warmth healed me.
I ate like a queen in Disneyworld. My work parents take unbelievable care of me.
5 comments:
I can not begin to tell you how much I admire you. I hope you have a fantastic month of May!
The other thing that put April in the doghouse was the snow. Why is it still snowing in April?! Good riddance you horrible month.
Hello May. I think we can be friends - you better hang out with my this weekend to make sure you start the month out right.
Ohhh, that darn lump in my throat again. It comes back every time I read these blogs. May should be great. Lots of b-days, then right on to June and July....Looks like a fabulous time in Orlando.
Happy Birfday Kallin. Besides my marriage ceremony, it seemed to be a gloomy month, didn't it>
I missed you all month...I can't wait until we can hang out, maybe forever 21? soon>?
P.S. you can still take miss Fayth anytime for a sleepover. she thinks she's the boss of me and Desmond:)
Thanks for the awesome blog about Mom. I am so grateful that you let Jes move in. Love you and am so grateful for all you do. Now quite traveling so much so we can have a party or something.
Post a Comment