Three more days!

Only three more days till my twin leaves the nest... she will miss me. I'll probably miss her too.

Here's some photos of my past week.


Here are the mama and papa ducks that live at my office. I love to watch them. They are so cute. This is their second year building a nest on our property. I can't wait for the eggs to hatch.

I spent Friday night at Charlie's sisters house. We watched the Blind Side and played sharades (sp).

Charlie's dad joining in on the fun. (Charlie in 40 years)


Saturday night my sisters and I hung out making cookies and laughing while the boys were at priesthood. Izzy tried on an Easter hat.

Sunday we had Easter dinner at Jean's and then hid eggs for the little ones. Next year Charlie and Jeff will not be allowed to hide the eggs in dangerous spots calling them "life lessons".


Oh yeah.. and Charlie will not be allowed to tell Joanie "there may be a baby rattlesnake in one of those eggs" either.


After the hunt Jean had a "game" for the adults. I am not sure who won but everyone was light headed afterwords.

I hope I survive this weekend to blog again next week! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

abramgrlz said...

Thank you so much for including me in your blog. Awesome pictures. It looks like you had a very eventful weekend. Lots of family and fun. Thank you and Charlie so much for helping out with dinner and the dishes. Love you both and please hang on for the rest of the week. We will take a deep breath on saturday evening after the men have cleaned up the table and chairs then enjoy Sunday thinking of Dad. love you tons.

Jamie said...

Sunday was lots of fun!
3 days, until you gain partial custody of Fayth!
(preferably weekends)

jodi kay said...

Oh I love those pictures! Such a busy week...so much more to come this week! When you have custody of Fayth, can I see her some too?

Sophia said...

post so many pictures of the wedding! I know it will be beautiful.

Jobi Niu said...

LOVE the pics! The Blindside is such a good movie huh?? I can't wait to see pics from the wedding.. YOu guys are finally separated.. :( SAD DAY.. well bittersweet huh?