Didn't do a good job

So... I did not do a very good job of getting photos from Jamie's wedding weekend. I was so busy I didn't even know where my camera was half the time. Then when I found it, I would give it to Charlie to hold and he kept taking pictures with either my mouth open or my eyes closed. I guess it's because I talk so much.

The wedding was lovely, short and sweet. Fayth had a huge smile on her face during the ceremony.

The party the next evening was great. My brothers, sisters and best friends Charlie, Emily, Jenniegirl and Kimi worked so hard and did such a great job with the set-up/take down. Jamie owes you each like a million dollars. I think it was perfect and just what she wanted. (right Jame?)

Here are the photos I got. Once Jeff sends me the ones he took, I'll post some of them too!

The morning of her wedding

Fayth getting her nails on for the wedding.

Jamie all ready to go off and get married

The happy couple. I think Jamie was numb from the freezing winds.

I thought we should have a sister ceremony and we could exchange like necklaces or something. She said she didn't want to, something about it was her and Desmond's day. huh?


Fayth after lunch on Friday. She was like this for an hour and a half in the car while I ran errands.

Everyone helping set up

My family at the wedding.

The salon folk

Only picture I got with Jamie and it's blury. Hopefully Jeff took some.



4 comments:

jayni & ben said...

She looked beautiful. and so did you. Actually all my aunts did. I just love you all. Congrats Jamie :)

jodi kay said...

I can tell who Charlie doesn't like in the family...I'm totally not even in the picture! So rude! I guess the day wasn't about me though. Such a great couple of days Jamie! You looked amazing!

Sophia said...

I know the day was about Jamie but you look so beautiful. I hope it was such a good day. Jamies whole look, hair makeup dress was perfect.

Jamie said...

aww thanks!! you did my make up and matthew did my hair so there was no room for error!! i WAS FREEEEEEzing in that photo no one understood :) and dez doesnt feel cold so i got no sympathy:) love you thanks so much for everyones help it was amazing