Friday was one of my bestest friends Jeff's Birthday. We went to an Indian restaurant to celebrate. It was so fun! Ryan & Em, Jeff & Jennie, Elle, Charlie, Jamie, Fayth and I were all there. We ended the evening with a run to the local Cup o Sno. Delightful!
Saturday after pulling weeds at my Mom's house, we left to Annabella for Charlies Mom's family reunion.
Sunday was the reunion (photos to come).
Monday we had breakfast at my brother Jon's. Yummy. And... I got to hold my new great nephew Thomas Ray. Oh my goodness, he is such a sweet angel. He was so sleepy I think he even snored a little. Then we went on a small hike with some of the family to a really cool waterfall. Puppy even came with us. After the hike and some lunch I visited my Dad's grave. Charlie asked me what I missed most about my Dad. There are so many things... little things that you hardly ever notice when they are here. I told him I miss my Mom and Dad being together, I miss them being a unit. I miss my Dad lots everyday, but I'm happy we were close and he didn't ever hesitate to tell us how much he loved us and how much he loved being our Dad.
Izzy sat himself in the front seat of my car and would not get out. Lexi and I tried everything to bribe him. Finally, Jeri Lou got him to get out.
Fayth at the waterfall.
Today I'm back at work. I swear, you blink and then back to the grind. I leave for Michigan tomorrow and then a few more weeks of travel. I'll blink again and it will be July!
Saturday after pulling weeds at my Mom's house, we left to Annabella for Charlies Mom's family reunion.
Sunday was the reunion (photos to come).
Monday we had breakfast at my brother Jon's. Yummy. And... I got to hold my new great nephew Thomas Ray. Oh my goodness, he is such a sweet angel. He was so sleepy I think he even snored a little. Then we went on a small hike with some of the family to a really cool waterfall. Puppy even came with us. After the hike and some lunch I visited my Dad's grave. Charlie asked me what I missed most about my Dad. There are so many things... little things that you hardly ever notice when they are here. I told him I miss my Mom and Dad being together, I miss them being a unit. I miss my Dad lots everyday, but I'm happy we were close and he didn't ever hesitate to tell us how much he loved us and how much he loved being our Dad.
Today I'm back at work. I swear, you blink and then back to the grind. I leave for Michigan tomorrow and then a few more weeks of travel. I'll blink again and it will be July!
3 comments:
That's cute that Charlie asked you that about Daddy! It's hard to think of just one thing. Israel really loves it in your car...can you just please take him one time! Thanks for letting me take you to the airport. I like spending even just a few minutes with you! Have a good trip!!
Blink really hard and I might be there! I miss Dad every day too! Hope you're having a good-nother trip. See ya soon.
Wink wink, now your leaving again! I hate this, I need you desperately and you keep leaving. I'm so sad about this all. What month do I get to see you for more than 5 minutes???? Bye. Love u.
Post a Comment