Disneyland 2010

Last week I was in Disneyland for work. I had a great time. We keep pretty busy while we are there so the time goes by pretty fast which is nice.

Charlie was busy in Utah running his first marathon. He did great, he hung in there and finished 26.2 miles in under 5 hours! Yay Charlie!

Charlie = running 26.2 miles
Jill = laying out at the pool

Thursday night my bosses took me to dinner, this was our banana something dessert.

Oh yeah and here I am working... teaching trainers how to properly fit a back pack vacuum on their employees.


5 comments:

Sophia said...

I am sick of you having such cute Blog header pictures and going exciting places! Getting excited for our Fall Feast? You better be.

jodi kay said...

You look like you were working really hard by the pool! Good for Charlie!

P.S. I didn't get a pickle or any sour candies or anything Disney.

CHARLIE said...

me too

Joy :) said...

I'm going to D-land!!!! U have a great life!

Jamie said...

You work so hard! I can't believe how good you are at fitting backpacks.
Good Job CHarLeS on the marathon... YOU ROCK!