So lucky


I don't know how I got so lucky....

Jamie was busy having a baby and the Dr. looked at me and said "Do you wanna cut the cord?" I got to cut it before Jamie even knew what was going on.

Fayth is half mine, always has been, always will be.

She is my sunshine.

Happy Birthday baby girl, Auntie loves you.


5 comments:

Jamie said...

So she has a million pictures of Auntie and her?? wow.. super cute you two are!! Happy Birthday baby... good thing Auntie Jill SPOILS you rotten.

jayni & ben said...

you are a cute aunt. happy birthday fayth!

Alexis Kay said...

Happy Birthday Fayth! I love you!

jodi kay said...

She is really spoiled, but she deserves it! Love you Fayth! Hope your 12th birthday was fabulous!!

Joy :) said...

wow, I have a lot a cathin up to do! Happy Birthday Fayth! Hope you had a great day!