I decided to look to my phone's photos and I would blog about the last few photos I took. Kinda fun I guess.
I got tested for allergies this week. I lied on paper and in person to the doctor and told them I do not own any animals. I found out that I am allergic to dogs, cats, dust and olive trees. But none of that mattered cause after two hours of shots, they realized that I needed my tonsils out, not more allergy medication. So, in December I will be getting my tonsils out. I will be accepting, magazines, movies and any other sort of treat you wish to bring me while I am recovering. Thanks.
Wednesday was my birthday, I ate wayyyyy toooooo much.
I was up at 5:00 am this morning to head to Provo for a "town hall meeting" with the faculty of Dixon Middle School. Some of those teachers are just plain miserable. Why teach kids when you hate your life so bad? Jeez! ... Anyway, I spent the rest of the morning writing org charts on whiteboards. BORING
5 comments:
I seriously can not believe all those pokes on your arm! Holy Moly! I will bring you a mag and jamba juice when you get the tonsils out.
This post had nothing to do with me, totally boring.
Did you schedule my surgery the same day?? hurry and do so. loves
Oh gosh that first picture is horrible! I will be there for sure to help you after surgery! Since you are allergic to Puppy, can I promise him to Rob if he gets rid of the rabbits and fish?
Oh poor, poor baby! Well, when I woke up from my tonsillectomy, I had many scratches and marks around my upper body and dr. (chinese) said, "she a fighter" Of course, your ripping my throat out. I will come and take care of you. Lots of ice cream and frozen yogurt.
Oh no, you poor thing! I will be there to take care of you. I still feel a little sick looking at that leg picture though. That didn't look fun.
Post a Comment