I'm pretty sure I was the one who asked and I'm pretty sure you forced me to ask. Member 1st-3rd grades when I had to speak for you?Love you more!
Awww!! I love you both more...I had to go and clear the way for both of you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PILL!HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!I love you so very much Jill Sue.
And you love me too Charles, just in a DIFFERENT way.
This is so cute it makes me want to sext.
Love you both! Happy birthday to you and Happy birthday to me!!!! WHY you both so pretty?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm pretty sure I was the one who asked and I'm pretty sure you forced me to ask.
Member 1st-3rd grades when I had to speak for you?
Love you more!
Awww!! I love you both more...I had to go and clear the way for both of you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PILL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!
I love you so very much Jill Sue.
And you love me too Charles, just in a DIFFERENT way.
This is so cute it makes me want to sext.
Love you both! Happy birthday to you and Happy birthday to me!!!! WHY you both so pretty?
Post a Comment