I got you babe...



(MY TONSILS, POST SURGERY)

Last week I had my tonsils removed. It was a happy day. I've waited my whole adult life for this.

(PUPPY AND HOUND ASLEEP WAITING FOR MY SURGERY TIME)

The cool things about surgery...
Taking time off work
Eating popsicles everyday all day
Visits from friends and family
Homemade soups
Catching up on TV shows
Pain medicine

I have a lot of friends who say they can't imagine 'staying home' and they put their kids in day care and they're back to work in no time. They claim it would just drive them nuts to be home all day. NOT ME! I loved it! I stayed in bed for 8 days and I was in pain and I still loved it!

Charlie finally found the truck he was looking for. I gave my stamp of approval and he bought it this week. We can't wait to take her camping.

(CHARLIE DOING THE TOYOTA JUMP IN FRONT OF OUR NEW TRUCK)

Charlie has been really patient with me. There were a couple days there when the pain medicine made me really really sick but I couldn't not take it cause the pain was pretty intense. He had to hear me whine for days! I was just testing him to see if he'd make a good husband. So far, so good.

(PUPPY WAITING FOR CHARLIE TO GET MY RX, THIS WAS HIS FIRST TIME RIDING IN THE BACK OF A PICK UP TRUCK, SUCH A BIG BOY!)

I'd also like to thank my sweet Mother, sister's and girlfriends. I've had visits and food and phone calls and texts and I'm telling ya... nothing makes a girl feel better than to know people care. Love you guys!

2 comments:

jodi kay said...

I can't believe it has been 11 days already. You are such a trooper! So glad you are doing better now! I like your and Charlie's new truck!

Katie ☮ said...

why is it that every car i want, charlie has to go and buy it? first it was the orange jeep, now a toyota t100. tell him to stop.