Winter 2010


So.... 2010 is done. It was mediocre.

THINGS I'VE DONE IN 2011 SO FAR....

I finally stopped bleeding from my throat.


I am attempting to re-decorate my family room that has depressed me for the last few years to something wonderful like this...


I am attempting to STOP drinking 3 sodas a day. Yes, I said 3.



I started back on my multi-vitamin/multi-mineral that I had to stop in November for my surgery.

I started taking a Chinese herb to help promote a sense of inner calm. (I'll keep you updated)

I'm drinking LOTS of cold ice water to help with my metabolism. (Thanks Dr. Oz)

I have stayed within my spending budget for two whole weeks.


I made homemade bread for the first time in my 34 years on this earth.


So far, 2011 isn't so bad... I just need it to warm up a little so I can start thinking about planting my garden.


No comments: