Sorry to those folks who thought they had been kicked off my blog.
My intention was to shut it down while I re-designed it. Well, I shut it down and then never found a new design that I liked. At least one that didn't cost money. So, here it is back to the way it always was.
Last week I was in North Carolina. These are the gentlemen I work with. Yes, I have to always wear flats as I tower 3 inches over them without any heels on.
My intention was to shut it down while I re-designed it. Well, I shut it down and then never found a new design that I liked. At least one that didn't cost money. So, here it is back to the way it always was.
Last week I was in North Carolina. These are the gentlemen I work with. Yes, I have to always wear flats as I tower 3 inches over them without any heels on.
Ben and I with the red had society at lunch in Winston-Salem
My salad at lunch.
I will be starting a food blog shortly with all the delightful meals I have enjoyed lately.
I will be starting a food blog shortly with all the delightful meals I have enjoyed lately.
And... I re-joined my gym today. Yes, it's time I work off all the eating that takes place when I travel.
3 comments:
oh geez! I'm glad we are still friends - and you let me back into your internet life. Promise me when we are older, we will all go out to eat dolled up in red hats like those old birds. I love it.
I'm so proud of you for returning to the gym. There is no place worse to be though... max forgot to take the extra pounds with him when he left my tummy. Little turd. Mama needs to gym it up as well.
I was starting to take you not blogging personal! Let us go soon to fat cats for a salad bar date. Your picture on your header is amazeballs! You look beautiful.
I love the RED HAT Ladies. I can't wait to be one of them one day.
Post a Comment