This past week I feel like I have had a lot on my mind. Too much. My head is clouded. I mean literally clouded. In fact to prove it, I would like to tell you a few things I have done lately.
1. I originally wrote "My cloud is headed" and then I re-read it and changed it.
2. This morning, I threw trash away in my laundry basket instead of my trash can.
3. Today, I hung up the phone and said what I had prepared to say to the person I was calling, instead to the person that walked into my office. He followed up with a "HUH?"
4. I was overwhelmed with the decision of a blended tea or iced tea. I had the lady helping me choose for me. (Not my style)
5. I had to start BCC myself on emails because I couldn't keep track of all the different projects I've been working on. (Totally not my style)
When will I get my brain back? I hate this.

1 comment:
your brain is on it's way back I just know it.
Post a Comment