Last night we met with some of our friends to discuss food storage and get ideas from each other for emergency preparedness.
I got some great information and even ordered some canned food for our food storage. We also decided to have this once a month and continue to learn from each other.
Well, as you can see, the girls did all the work and the boys watched the Jazz go into triple overtime.

I got some great information and even ordered some canned food for our food storage. We also decided to have this once a month and continue to learn from each other.
Well, as you can see, the girls did all the work and the boys watched the Jazz go into triple overtime.
1 comment:
Can I have all your notes - and your canned food for that matter? No really... I need help in this area.
Post a Comment