
That is really the only word that fits me today. I feel completely zapped of all energy. Charlie and I left to Annabella on Wednesday night. We were there until Friday afternoon, when we rushed back to catch my family at my Moms house.
Saturday I got up and cleaned until 4:00 pm. Then I took my car to get cleaned. When I was done with that I went shopping w my Mom and Jamie. Then Jamie, Fayth and I went to the Pie Pizzeria in S. Jordan.
Sunday, I woke up early for church, came home, Charlie and I put together a book case I had bought. Once that was set up we rushed up to his sisters house for her husbands birthday.
I had a blast this last week but feel like I need to plug into an electric outlet somewhere to charge my batteries.
I am looking forward to hopefully a more mellow weekend coming up. My perfect weekend consists of not changing out of my pajamas till the afternoon, watching a movie in bed and ordering take out. I may even turn my phone off. Maybe...
Saturday I got up and cleaned until 4:00 pm. Then I took my car to get cleaned. When I was done with that I went shopping w my Mom and Jamie. Then Jamie, Fayth and I went to the Pie Pizzeria in S. Jordan.
Sunday, I woke up early for church, came home, Charlie and I put together a book case I had bought. Once that was set up we rushed up to his sisters house for her husbands birthday.
I had a blast this last week but feel like I need to plug into an electric outlet somewhere to charge my batteries.
I am looking forward to hopefully a more mellow weekend coming up. My perfect weekend consists of not changing out of my pajamas till the afternoon, watching a movie in bed and ordering take out. I may even turn my phone off. Maybe...
4 comments:
I'm glad I got to see you for a minute on Christmas. But I think Israel was the most excited ever! I hope you get caught up on your rest! We need to get together for dinner soon. Maybe at mom's one night this week?
Mtn Dew
Oh, Im sorry. I hope you get caught up. I stay in my pj's whenever I can. I second the mt dew.
i am the same way. I hope I can get my butt out of bed for work tomorrow :( Where did the break go??
Post a Comment