I am on my way to the airport in an hour and leaving my new found favorite hotel, the Housonian. A client of mine fiance' works here as director of marketing and when she found out I was coming to Houston, she offered me a stay here at a discounted price. WOW!! She mentioned she thought I would "like my stay here". Are you kidding? I want to live here!
Here is a few photos from the hotel. It sits on 18 acres and looks like (for those of you from Arcadia) an Arboretum. INCREDIBLE.
Here is a few photos from the hotel. It sits on 18 acres and looks like (for those of you from Arcadia) an Arboretum. INCREDIBLE.
Bronze statues around hotel, tricked me every time.
Three pools and a pathway between each of them. This is the wet bar between two pools.
Pathway to the second pool.
Pathway to the third pool.
The Houstonian was originally Pres. Bush (Sr.) parents home. Here is the side of their home.
The back porch of their home.
Oh.. and I did come here to work. See, I have photos to prove it.
1 comment:
Wow! That is beautiful! It does remind me of the Arboretum. I'm glad you made it back safe and sound, just in time to leave again.
Post a Comment